Hot Box (Ft. Virginia Slimm) Hot Box (Ft. Virginia Slimm)

Very nice!

LexaHergon responds:

Glad you liked the result !

Wheel of Becoming Wheel of Becoming

This is a great modern rondeaux, the refrain never comes because it is an endless refrain. :D PERFECT for Boss Fight... No game maker wants a catchy hook distracting from battle and reminding the player of time passing. Very nice!

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks a lot Slimm.
I have to admit I didn't thought this piece structure as a rondeaux, but it certainly shares a lot of things in common. It's interesting to see how math can shape music.

Bomb Hammer Bomb Hammer

Nice lyrics and vocal delivery. The instrumental is solid.

SucoVidya responds:

Appreciated!

Royal Flush Royal Flush

I think the drums are fine. it's kind of funny with programmed drums these days... bc before they were available to everyone via progs like ezdrummer, it was as if every rock drummer alive wanted to sound exactly like this! :D
This tune shreds. The lead guitar arpeggio could be hotter in the mix bc it seems a little quiet to me. Also I'd like to hear some more bass guitar in the mix to go with those tight kick drums particularly during the pocketed rhythm parts. The brass on the kit sounds a liitle too loud on my monitors.(event 20/20 bas v3)
Great track!

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Will be sure to keep those tips in mind, glad you enjoyed it :)

Necessary Murder ft. Hania Necessary Murder ft. Hania

Nice addition to TUC! Good imagery in the lyrics and Hania's voice is great. I would like to hear some high harmonies or chorusing on the hook maybe to make it pop out a little more There is some vocal chorus at 0:50 "not prey to god' that sounds very nice and lush but it's a little hard to make out the lyrics later in the track when it isn't soloed. This mix is nice and even and the programming/playing is very polished. Good one!

FD - Subnet Hacking FD - Subnet Hacking

crushing breakdown at 1:26!!!!
This is a top ambient hip-hop track. the needle static is very nice, but maybe rides to high in the mix (without changing up) for too long after 1:47. Really liking all of the breathy synths. Very well done. Superb!

ForgottenDawn responds:

Hey thanks man! I'm kinda new to hip hop production to be honest, so I don't know all the tricks when it comes to giving some variation on the beat. I'll keep that in mind for my next downtempo tracks. Thanks for your feedback!

In Your Mouth I'll Vomit In Your Mouth I'll Vomit

I chose this track for review bc of the superb choice of title! :D=d; (emoticon vomiting into another emoticon)
Melody : 2/2
Instruments : 1.5/2
Personality : 1/1
The melody arrangement is pretty epic. All of the elements have nice context and interplay. I do agree with @Zechnition that the tails of some instrument's sounds are a little too long and obscuring some of the finer elements. There are lots of good elements so cutting the reverb or bell tails would make the other instruments shine through a little better in the mix.The avant garde (spelling) editing in the breakdown is very cool. I would have liked to hear it get weirder than that, maybe a little more glitchy with the chops and edits. I think you were onto something cool there. :)
Cohesive composition, admirable use of powerful string section throughout.
That's good music man!

MysteriousPresence responds:

That's a wonderful emoticon vomiting into another emoticon ! :3
Thanks for the review !
I'm glad you think the melody is epic, that's what I wanted to do (mixing epic and... "murky" ?), I will definitely work on this "plucky" aspect you're advising me to do !
I feel bad about the glitchy aspect, because in hindsight, you're all so right, I definitely should have insisted more on that ! I think I should have brutally stopped the music at 02:39, that would be surprising, but frustrating too ! X)
Thanks again for the review ! =)

Zambi - Smoove Zambi - Smoove

I really like the sub bass on this, clean and supportive. Very well mixed and arranged all around. Great music to kill a boss to. If I ever try to kill my boss with a laser I'll play this on a boombox to keep the energy up. The breakdown is indeed sweet!

Zambies responds:

Thank you for the kind words and I wish you the best in your battle

Got Your Attention [Prod. by Mic Familiar] Got Your Attention [Prod. by Mic Familiar]

The reversed wahs, delays and resonance are awesome. I like this track a lot. Very chilled out. The synths are well chosen and implemented skillfully. a vocal sample would really shine on this I think. Nice work here.

The Worst Face Of Alter Ego - Keypat Reborn The Worst Face Of Alter Ego - Keypat Reborn

Really nice track and sounds. Sweet mastering too.

Keypat responds: